RE fix for "clear dom hotspots between scenes?" issue

sstgerma

Re: RE fix for "clear dom hotspots between scenes?" issue

Postby sstgerma » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 pm

I did not have any luck troubleshooting this further. I know it is not recommended but I ended up just adding an action-link after the loadscene action on most of the pages. With this interim fix in place I could browse through the 13 scenes and most of the time the dom hotspot would appear in the presentation I needed to give about a week ago. Is this still being investigated as an issue?

rroux
ForgeJS Team

Postby rroux » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi sstgerma,

This is still an open issue as long as you still have a problem with your project.
The thing is that currently we do have a lot of work to refactor the render pipeline and we can't do debug on other features right now.
We'll take a look at this as soon as we finished the huge piece of work that is the render pipeline refactor.

Have a nice day ;)
- Raphaël

nedr

Postby nedr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

I have the same problem with dom. On the default scene of the story they show up directly. When going to a next scene via simplebutton or a hotspot, no dom hotspots are visible. But when reloading the page in the browser, they show up. Now I can go to my first scene and then click on the next scene, and they are showing directly!

Also, when I use dom hotspots on both scenes, the dom hotspots from scene 1 are also showing on scene 2, but the hotspots from scene 2 are not visible on scene 1.

I just want to show multiple hotspots on a scene and when clicking some text is shown. Can this also been done without dom hotspots? Between different scenes navigating I use hotspots without dom and they are working well! Als on mobile. With video and hotspots dom the video is not playing...

I have made a test config with only two scenes and no extra's (tracks or directors, etc)
I can send a link via pm if you would like?

And sstgerma, can you maybe show your workaround with the action-link after the loadscene action? I don't know how to do this!